Space is valuable. By seamlessly pairing filtration + UV, we have achieved optimal compatibility and integration. The end result: The most compact ballast water treatment system in the industry.
By combining filtration + UV in a single unit, we've eliminated the need for additional piping, cables and cabinets.
- Allows parts to be designed together to minimize space
- Eliminates piping between filter and UV
- Avoids oversized components – filter and UV sized precisely for the rated flow
Compact Piping Design
No internal piping and smart connection points save space.
- All piping connections are located on the same side of the treatment unit
- Valves can be mounted directly on the treatment unit
- Three orientations available to accommodate existing piping arrangements
Simple Flow Measurement
Systems can be fitted with an integrated McCrometer electromagnetic flow meter.
- Factory–calibrated and seamlessly mounted to the outlet flange
- Eliminates the need for an auxiliary flow meter
- Less piping and no straight pipe run requirements
Less Electrical Infrastructure
Because our drivers are connected directly to our lamps, overall footprint is significantly reduced.
- No large electrical cabinets needed for powering UV lamps
- Smart cable management
- Cableless connection between the lamp and driver
More Reasons Why
Here are a few more reasons why shipowners are selecting the Trojan Marinex Ballast Water Treatment system: