Maintaining equipment in good working condition is vital, especially during cargo operations when quick turnaround at port is necessary. Purpose-built for the marine environment, the Trojan Marinex Ballast Water Treatment system is tested and proven in extreme conditions and built to last.
Our core components are built to last longer and deliver higher performance.
- TrojanUV Solo Lamp Technology has a proven operation life of over 12,000 hours – 10x longer than other lamps
- Lamps are factory sealed in an air-tight sleeve assembly to protect against moisture and salt
- 32 micron filter elements are constructed with duplex stainless steel, providing extended life and corrosion protection
Maximized UV Output
Revolutionary UV technology and system design features enable optimal treatment.
- Automatic, chemical-free cleaning system removes lamp sleeve fouling without disrupting operation
- Fresh water filling of the system between startups prevents sleeve fouling
- Optimal lamp spacing – engineered using Computational Fluid Dynamics modeling – stabilizes water flow around each lamp
Full Filter Recovery
Automatic backwash efficiently and effectively removes captured material to prevent filter blockage.
- Systematically targets individual filter elements and recovers to a clean state without manual intervention
- Adjust back pressure based on the state and cleanliness of each filter element
- Large organisms and objects are easily removed since the entire filter element is backwashed
The unique design and location of the inline lamp driver centralizes service and troubleshooting.
- Onboard diagnostics on every lamp allows technicians to quickly determine the status of the ballast water treatment system
- Immediate and accurate diagnosis at the equipment – LEDs provide easy, at-a-glance lamp status indication
- Cabling includes integrated safety interlocks for quick and secure connections
More Reasons Why
Here are a few more reasons why shipowners are selecting the Trojan Marinex Ballast Water Treatment system: