Trojan Marinex has teamed up with acclaimed marine companies to ensure that no matter where you are and what you need, you will be supported.
If you are ever in need of urgent support, our worldwide partner network is on standby, ready to assist.
- As a long-term, reliable partner to the marine sector, GEA is supporting customers through a strong network of service, spare parts and expertise
- Providing shipowners with robust ballast water treatment systems and 24/7 support
- Unwavering support throughout the system's full life cycle to ensure lasting operational success
Our advanced, ISO 9001 manufacturing facility ensures the highest level of quality control at every stage of the process.
- Scalable production, capable of manufacturing multiple ballast water treatment units per day
- Common components (such as UV lamps and filters elements) throughout our entire product suite streamlines parts management
- Quality assurance and purchasing agents around the world to help manage supply chain – ensuring your delivery dates are always met
Our channel partners' service technicians understand the challenges at shipyards, and will provide step-by-step guidance and support.
- Commissioning is completed by expertly-trained technicians
- Factory-tested equipment with well-defined procedures enables startup in as little as a single day
- Practical training to the ship's crew making operation and maintenance simple and intuitive
Ensuring the crew's familiarity with safety, operation and maintenance of the system is an integral part of your Ballast Water Management Plan. We can help by providing hands-on instruction during commissioning as well as training support afterwards.
- Enables crew to quickly get up-to-speed
- Provides access to interactive and simple resources
- Additional training support can be customized for your needs
More Reasons Why
Here are a few more reasons why shipowners are selecting the Trojan Marinex Ballast Water Treatment system: