Our ballast water treatment systems are purpose-built for the marine environment, and provide filtration + UV treatment in a single, compact unit. Together with an effective ballast water management plan, our systems help shipowners stop the spread of aquatic invasive species.
Water Treatment Expertise
Direct access to nearly 40 years of industry-defining water treatment expertise, in combination with steadfast backing, has enabled us to create a suite of ballast water treatment systems unlike any other.
Trojan Marinex is part of the Trojan Technologies group of businesses. Collectively, this group is dedicated to providing water confidence and has played an important role in the development of many of today’s water treatment innovations.
- COLLECTIVE MARKETS SERVED INCLUDE:
- Municipal wastewater & drinking water treatment
- Residential, industrial & commercial water treatment
- Filtration & solids separation
- Sludge & biosolids treatment
Several of the products developed by these businesses are installed in large applications around the world, and are relied upon to effectively treat the most challenging of waters.
Trojan Technologies is part of Danaher Corporation’s (DHR : NYSE) water quality platform. Danaher is a Fortune 150 global science and technology leader, with over $18 billion in revenue in 2017.
Partners & News
- Trojan Marinex has a strong Wordwide Partner Network with other marine organizations that help us provide vessel owners with our ballast water treatment systems and 24/7 service
- Read our blog for the latest news and events
Prior to entering the ballast water treatment market, we spent the better part of a decade researching, developing, creating and recreating. During this time we dissected oxidizing and non-oxidizing methods, identifying the various benefits and downfalls of each.
- We focused on filtration + UV because these technologies:
- Are inherently safe and simple to operate
- Do not require chemicals
- Do not form any carcinogenic by-products
- Are not impacted by salinity, temperature, pH or organic loading